- The type information collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any errors in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect only information that you give us via email or other direct contact from you. As a result, we will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
We use your information to respond to you only for the reason you contacted us. Therefore, we will not share your information with any third party outside of West Volusia CPR, LLC, unless it is necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may cancel out of any future contacts from us at any time. To do so you must immediately take the following steps at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- -First, see what data we have about you, if any.
- -Second, change/correct any data we have about you.
- -Third, have us delete any data we have about you.
- -Lastly, express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Above all, precautions are taken to protect your information. When you provide sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline at all times.
Collected information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can certainly verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Encryption protects sensitive information sent online. Similarly, we protect your information offline. Therefore, employees use only the information required to perform a specific job. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.